But of course with out the book I got the highest score and got that 5 dolla Starbuck gift card. I'm gonna wine and dine my man this week yo
So later as I was walking on a cloud and sort of depressed my parents are working/paying money for this stupid education I met up with my boyfriend and we watched YouTube videos to learn how to cut my hair.
We got the wrong scissors though. Scratch that.
So it was off to E Room.
Hadn't been there for a minute. I noticed they put up a black gate in front of the alley way because Lindsay Lohan is a fucking idiot and/or genius who staged a "hit and run" - I bet that bitch got paid 5 K to do that 1) for publicity 2) cuz that bitch is nuts yo!
Anyways. Walked in music was way to loud. Wait first I had to wait 2 minutes which in club time is a fucking life time. But my boy Katz walked out and said "She is good"
And we are in.
So as I said, music was loud and little off but they cleaned shop and it got pretty fucking good. They were playing new tracks I haven't heard and the energy was really good. I missed that place.
I haven't been out much but its always the go to for nostalgic esque Kenmare days with a dash of Nur Kahn.
Can't go wrong with that.
We left around 3:45 and went back and kept listening to music.
You know the drill
No comments:
Post a Comment