Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lee Burridge

Some one kill me. Sunday I was going to the Lee Burridge rooftop party in BK but felt like I wanted to die. But nothing a little coffee and mac n cheese can't fix right? Right.

I have been on a mac n cheese kick lately so I checked out S'mac in the LES - place is dope!!! Oh my god i went to mac n cheese heaven. It was so good we ordered another plate and ate it on the way to the Lee Burridge. We got there and locked the keys in the car so we had to wait around for the guy, who charged 165!! I thought it was going to be like 10 bucks AND he couldn't even do it. We ended up opening the door so we paid him for nothing. I  changed and once all was resolved we could finally enjoy the party.

pinkers



LEE BURRIDGE IS GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so good! I ran into a ton of people I saw at Pink and a couple kids from the city. The set up was great too...the party started at 3 and went till 11.

DJ Endo was there too but I was too scared to say hi.


You can tell Lee Burridge knows his shit, he dropped a ton of his own tracks - he doesn't even put them out to the public just plays them for parties - thats a true DJ - not most of the sell outs we know.

It was a great way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment